Adhesive-sealant MS POLYMER UNIVERSAL, White, 0.4 kg
Replaces 7 types of products:
Mounting adhesive; Silicone sealant; polyurethane adhesive; Joiner's glue; Roof sealant; Acrylic sealant; Sealant for windows and glasses.
• Universal adhesive for metal, anodized aluminium, glass, mirrors, wood, painted wood, concrete, plaster, plaster, tiles, plastics (PVC, polyacrylates, polycarbonates), natural and decorative stone, insulating materials (polystyrene foam, mineral wool), installation of ventilation, facades, sandwich panels, gluing of metal parts and sealing of units operating under high vibration load, etc.
• Universal sealant for all seams, joints, cracks, irregularities in construction and industry, as well as in rooms with high humidity, as a seal in double-glazed windows - sealing window and door blocks, glues and seals roofing materials (tiles, slate, tin).
• Sealing and bonding in the food industry, shipbuilding, aircraft construction, automotive industry, road and bridge construction - expansion joints, furniture industry.
Adhesive-sealant in the form of an easily applied gel-like mass of transparent or white color, has a high viscosity, due to which it is easy to apply on horizontal, inclined and vertical surfaces. It does not ignite and does not contain any toxic substances - silicone, isocyanates, solvents, plasticizers, therefore it can be used without special precautions and harm to health.
It has a good initial setting time and after approximately 15 minutes after application (at +23°C) it is ready for gluing all types of coatings on any floor and wall substrate. Final drying time 24-48 hours depending on substrate, coating, adhesive layer thickness, ambient temperature and humidity. After polymerization, it becomes an elastic, durable, waterproof, frost-resistant coating and has a high adhesion to the base. Elasticity allows to withstand deformations of up to 25% during expansion and contraction of the base, associated with temperature fluctuations and vibrations.
Adhesive sealant has water resistance, resistance to aliphatic solvents, mineral oils, lubricants, dilute inorganic acids, salts and alkalis.
• does not shrink;
• forms a strong, waterproof and elastic seam;
• resistant to low and high temperatures without loss of properties from minus 40°С to +100°С;
• adhesion to wet surfaces;
• has all the advantages of silicone and polyurethane;
• it is applied to internal and external works;
• absorbs acoustic and mechanical vibrations;
|Foundation||hybrid MS polymer|
|Density of transparent, g / cm 3||1.04–1.09|
|Density of white, black, gray, g / cm 3||1.5–1.6|
|Curing mechanism||atmospheric moisture|
|Dry matter content, %||98±2|
|Risk class||not dangerous, does not contain silicone, isocyanates, solvents, acids, plasticizers|
|Application temperature||+5…+40 °C|
|Operating temperature||−40…+100 °C|
|Consumption of 1 cartridge, seam 5×5 mm||15 m linear|
|Film formation time, min||15±5|
|Curing time, mm/day||2|
|Seam shrinkage/volume change, %||Less than 1|
|Tensile strength, MPa||4.5|
|Storage temperature||+5…+25 °C|
|Frost resistance during transport||to −15 °C|
|Shelf life||12 months|
Ukraine, Vyshgorod, Kyiv region, Novopromislova st.7, 07300
sales department for cooperation in Ukraine
export department for cooperation outside Ukraine
© All rights reserved Polymer-Lak LLC